An extensive range of binoculars in several configurations.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focussing down to 2m.
- Ultra-modern top hinge design
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 2 turns - close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Field of View (°)
Eye Relief (in)
Eye Relief (mm)
Exit Pupil (mm)
Exit Pupil (in)
Field of View (ft@1000yds)
Field of View (m@1000m)
Apparent Field of View (°)
Interpupillary Distance (in)
2.5 - 3
Interpupillary Distance (mm)
63 - 75
Close Focus (ft)
Close Focus (mm)
Tripod Mounting Thread
Yes (¼" - 20 UNC)
Hi-Res Phase Corrected
121 - 133
4.8 - 5.2